Facebook       Linkedin       Twitter      

• Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
My Heart Broke by my ex?

To mourn her mourning (approximate calculation: gain of 9 years on my sorrow, ugh)
So that makes me laugh here. To mourn your mourning is to accept a beautiful day of having healed. If I laugh, it's because I dream so much of a new life that I do not see how my heart could cling to my grief. But the risk exists. Because the heartache , you get used to it like a pillow. We sleep with and we take refuge in it, we know it by heart, its form, its smell, even its comfort. It becomes a daily and the day he starts to flee, who knows if we do not run after him, for fear of the unknown without him? So I'm getting ready from here: if I mourn when my time comes, everything will be better sooner. Because if we spend a life mourning the mourning we are not returned.

With all that, no matter the mathematical calculations of my 14 years - in the 77, the 63 or the 35 - I know one thing: I have never been so close to forgetting Henri . Approximately, I think in 48h, I moved on to something else (or not).
Répondre

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet :
1 visiteur(s)

Theme © 2014 iAndrew  
Moteur MyBB, © 2002-2019 MyBB Group.