Facebook       Linkedin       Twitter      

• Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Brady Skjei Jersey

OTTAWA John Tavares Jersey , Ontario (AP) The wife of Ottawa Senators captain Erik Karlsson has filed an order of protection against the girlfriend of one of Karlsson’s teammates, alleging harassment and cyberbullying.In an application for a peace bond filed May 4 in an Ottawa court, Melinda Karlsson alleges that Monika Caryk posted hundreds of derogatory online messages aimed at her and her husband. Caryk is the longtime partner of Senators forward Mike Hoffman.”Monika Caryk has uttered numerous statements wishing my unborn child dead,” Karlsson said in the sworn statement. The Karlssons’ first child, a son named Axel, was stillborn in March.The Ottawa Citizen was first to report on the allegations.Karlsson also claimed that Caryk ”uttered that she wished I was dead and that someone should `take out’ my husband’s legs to `end his career.’”Monika Caryk has posted over 1,000 negative and derogatory statements about me as a professional.”The Senators said in a statement Tuesday that the NHL club is ”investigating this matter in co-operation with the NHL and will take whatever steps are necessary to protect the safety and privacy of our players and their families.”Hoffman denied the allegations in a statement to the Citizen.According to Canada’s Department of Justice website Authentic Jordan Eberle Jersey , a peace bond is a protection order that requires a person to keep the peace and be on good behavior, and is used when that person appears likely to commit a criminal offense, but there are no reasonable grounds to believe that an offense has actually been committed.The Karlssons were the target of cyberbullying in March. An ugly online comment was posted on Erik Karlsson’s Instagram account after the defenseman made a post acknowledging the support he and Melinda received following their son’s death.Karlsson was drafted 15th overall by the Senators in 2008 and has blossomed into an elite NHL defenseman, while Hoffman is one of the team’s top forwards with four straight seasons of more than 20 goals.The allegations are the latest controversy in what has been a rough few weeks for the Senators. Assistant general manager Randy Lee has been charged with harassing a hotel shuttle driver in Buffalo during the NHL’s pre-draft scouting combine two weeks ago. He was initially scheduled to appear in court on June 22, the day the league holds the first round of its two-day draft in Dallas, but the court date is now July 6.And late last month, former captain Daniel Alfredsson told Ottawa blogger Sue Sherring that he hoped the Senators get a new owner in place of Eugene Melnyk.— ST. LOUIS (AP) — St. Louis Blues goalie Chad Johnson swears he wasn’t in a special zone or mindset. The San Jose Sharks might disagree.Johnson made 33 saves for his first shutout with St. Louis Josh Bailey Jersey , helping the Blues beat the Sharks 4-0 on Friday night.“I don’t really think about being locked in or on,” Johnson said. “I don’t think about how I feel. You kind of go out there. You prepare. I prepare the same way every day. I just try to feel the same way or not feel at all.”Alex Pietrangelo, Ryan O’Reilly, Jaden Schwartz, and Alexander Steen scored. The Blues have won four of five games after winning just two of their first eight to start the season.“We’re rolling four lines good,” Pietrangelo said. “We’re using everybody in every situation. There just seems to be good jumps, so when every line is getting out there Brady Skjei Jersey , it seems like there’s a lot of energy.”Johnson started just his third game of the season, but his second straight. He improved to 2-2-0 with his first shutout since November 2016 with the Calgary Flames.“We’ve kind of been leaving our goalies out to dry,” Pietrangelo said. “They’ll make the first save. It’s our job to take care of the second ones. We’re doing a great job right now taking care of them.”Pietrangelo roofed a shot past goalie Aaron Dell with both teams down a man to open the scoring in the first period. Dell allowed four goals on 31 shots to fall to 1-2-2.“It’s been horrible,” Sharks center Logan Couture said about the team’s defense. “It’s not just the d-men, it’s forwards. It’s not good. It’s not good enough in American League level. It’s ugly right now.”San Jose lost its second consecutive game and was shutout for the second time this season.“The last two games haven’t been good,” Sharks coach Pete DeBoer said. “We’re not going to make more out of it than it is. We were playing some pretty good hockey up until the last two games.”In the second period, O’Reilly buried a feed from Jaden Schwartz for his team-leading eighth goal of the season to give him points in a career-best nine consecutive games. He is the first St. Louis player to register a nine-game point streak in his first season with the team since Doug Weight accomplished the feat Oct. 4-25 http://www.officialblackhawksproshop.com...mov-jersey , 2001.“He does the right thing in his preparation,” Blues coach Mike Yeo said. “He’s working hard. He’s prepared. Mentally and physically he’s prepared to play the game.”Later in the second, Schwartz snapped a four-game scoring drought when he beat Dell on a pass from Tyler Bozak for his second goal of the season.Steen scored his fourth of the season 12:21 into the third period to push the St. Louis lead to 4-0.St. Louis failed to convert on four power play opportunities snapping a streak of six straight games with a power play goal.NOTES:Blues RW Vladimir Tarasenko extended his points streak to a season-best six games (four goals, four assists). … LW Nikita Soshnikov made his season debut after being sidelined with post-concussion syndrome to start the season. … San Jose has allowed at least three goals in nine consecutive games. … Sharks D Brent Burns played in 406th consecutive game, the longest streak among active players.UP NEXT:Sharks: Host Calgary on Sunday to open a six-game homestandBlues: Host Minnesota on Sunday.
Répondre

I vote on the question or comment. I will also make comment if I feel my words contribute to the discussion and has not be completely duplicated by someone else's words. I am interested in all of the discussions, although I may not be able to post my opinions because my workplace and I have to wait until the end of the day to make my comment or provide an answer.
angry birds
Répondre

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet :
1 visiteur(s)

Theme © 2014 iAndrew  
Moteur MyBB, © 2002-2019 MyBB Group.